Apeiron use analytics-driven hiring technology along with aggressive pro-active sourcing techniques to build targeted talent silos which help our talent specialists to solve complex hiring problems.
Talent Sourcing Solutions
Apeiron’s renowned response time, executive attention, and qualified candidates enable us to build Win-Win Business Partnerships with our clients, allowing talent sourcing to be easy.We are well versed in working collaboratively with clients & employment branding partners in developing, refining & deploying the right messages & tactics to optimize your investment, time & resource. We proactively source high potential people to ensure you have a pipeline of top quality candidates coming through, so rather than reactive vacancy filling this is a holistic approach of “reaching out” to candidates. We determine potential candidate availability, both in terms of volume & quality, required salary levels, conduct initial screening and test pre-requisite skills including languages. Through our Analytics and Mapping technology, we are able to provide data points and observations about our client’s and their competitor’s hiring trends, potential problem areas and pockets of hidden talent within the highly competitive industry landscape.
Why Choose Us?
- Uncompromising commitment
- Big-picture perspective
- Network domain expertise
- “always on” responsiveness
- Stand-out innovation
- True cost leadership
- Unsurpassed quality
- Proven performance
The following talent-sourcing practices distinguish Apeiron from the competition:.
- Thorough documentation and process based talent sourcing.
- Consistently deliver the finest candidates on time and within budget.
- Technology savvy talent sourcing teams that recruit ideal candidates and build lasting relationships with managers.
- A team that encompasses the culture of hiring the top-class talent.
- Effective use of high volume sourcing channels to attract the best active and passive candidates.
- Proven process to qualify candidates through strict adherence of multi-point contact, pre-screen SME interviews, and reference checks.
- Use of analytics for unique skill set matching algorithms and tools for high quality resume extraction.
- Customized resume database with over 600K+ resumes.
- Automation of extraction and submission processes including: resumes, job descriptions, and rule implementation.
- Automation of contacting the candidates and references.
Apeiron’s talent specialists go through in-house training periodically on updates and advances in emerging technologies.
- Sourcing techniques, selection methods, pre-employment inquiries and validation measures.
- Examples of interviewing steps, drug & medical testing, sourcing sources, yield ratio calculations and employer branding.
- Preparing for interviews, screening applications, constructing a timetable for the interview.
- How to make interviews reliable and consistent, legally and professionally supported techniques for the assessment and selection of employees.
- Sourcing plans, sourcing & outreach, assessment, interviewing, job analysis to determine competencies for positions.
- How to attract job seekers through the internet, questioning styles, ideal interview environment.
Apeiron use analytics-driven hiring technology along with aggressive pro-active sourcing techniques to build targeted talent silos which help our recruiters to solve complex hiring problems.Through our Analytics and Mapping technology, we are able to provide data points and observations about our client’s and their competitor’s hiring trends, potential problem areas and pockets of hidden talent within the highly competitive industry landscape.We know who the top technical professionals are, what they earn, where you can find them and when they are available. We also understand their priorities and what it takes to recruit and retain them.
By leveraging our massive network of professionals and utilizing a referral-based sourcing strategy, we increase our selectivity, speed and effectiveness in finding top talent to meet your specific needs.